There are many websites and groups which supply information on safer spaces. On this page, we’re working to compile a comprehensive list of safer spaces models, manifestos, and also information on local wellness centres and rape crisis support centres.
Existing Policies and Conflict Resolution Processes:
- Glasgow Anarchist Federation – Safer Spaces Policy + Conflict Resolution Process (organisation)
- Next to Nowhere – Safer Spaces Policy (social centre)
- Next to Nowhere – Draft Conflict Resolution Process (social centre)
Templates (provided by Coalition for Safer Spaces):
- Developing a policy (Links to Coalition for Safer Spaces)
- Convergence Model
- House Model
- Organization Model (Links to CSS)
- Social Centre Model (Links to CSS)
- Special Event Model (Links to CSS)
- The Revolution Starts at Home – a zine which address domestic abuse within activist communities and social justice movements.
- Trans Etiquette/Respect/Support 101
- Towards Transformative Justice – A liberatory approach to child sexual abuse and other forms of intimate and community violence
- Support New York have compiled a reading list for suggested texts dealing with sexual violence and victim support.